Joseph was originally called to the Bar in 2000 before being admitted as a Solicitor in 2003. He worked in both private practice, including at Holman Fenwick Willan, and in-house at Dresdner Kleinwort Investment Bank before founding his own employment law practice, Joseph Sutton Solicitors, in 2010. In 2016 he also became a Consultant at Carter Perry Bailey.
Joseph speaks Portuguese (Brazilian) and Greek.
- Providing employment law advice as part of our team acting in the sale of an insurance related professional services provider
- Advising an overseas insurance company on the English aspects of a non-compete issue
- Advising an employee in relation to a move between insurance brokers
- Advising as part of our team in handling a claim under a liability insurance policy which gave rise to employment law issues
- Advising on the employment aspects of the sale of a provider of professional services to the insurance market